How to update the speed trap database and firmware using an iPhone.
Download and install the Aguri Cam app from the iTunes App Store.
- Ensure that your iPhone is connected to the internet.
- Launch the Aguri Cam app and tap on Update. The app will then automatically check for any updates available and download them to your phone.
- Press the menu button on your DX2000 twice to highlight Wi-Fi and press the OK button to select it. Press the Down button to highlight On and press the OK button to confirm.
- Go to Settings on your Smart Phone and switch Wi-Fi on. Look for Aguri (The DX2000’s Wi-Fi connection) in the list of Available networks and tap on it to select it. If you have not previously connected your phone to the DX2000, you will be asked to enter the password for it. This should be displayed on the screen of the DX2000 itself and will be ‘12345678’ unless previously changed.
- Go back to the Aguri Cam app and tap on Upload Firmware. The app will then send the new data to your DX2000 and the DX2000 will then update itself automatically.
Exit the app when finished.
Speed camera detectors & radar detectors
Vehicle tracking devices