The following confirms the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (Products) listed on our website www.aguriworld.co.uk (our website) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our website. Please understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or do not wish to accept them, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0330 102 5578.
Most orders placed before 1.30pm, Monday to Friday are shipped using DPD next working day delivery service. All orders placed over the weekend are shipped on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. If you provide an email address or mobile telephone number, you will receive a notification from DPD confirming the date and time of your one hour delivery window.
Please note that deliveries to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Highlands of Scotland and the Channel Islands are shipped using DPD’s two day service.
Terms & Conditions
1. How the contract is formed between you and us
a) After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging we have received it. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been shipped (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
b) The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in the separate Dispatch Confirmation.
2. Consumer rights
a) If you are a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy set out below.
b) To cancel a Contract, you must inform us and return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, in the original packaging and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
3. Availability and delivery
We will try to deliver goods to you within 14 days subject to availability but we cannot give an exact delivery date. We also may deliver the goods in several consignments but will not charge any extra delivery for this.
4. Risk and title:
a) The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
b) Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
5. Price and payment
a) The price of any Products will be as quoted on our web site from time to time, except in the case of an obvious error.
b) These prices include VAT at the prevailing rate, but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount.
c) Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Delivery Confirmation.
d) Payment for all Products must be by credit card, debit card or Google.
6. Our returns and refunds policy
a) When you return a Product to us:
1. Because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven day cooling-off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible after we receive the Product from you and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we receive the Product from you. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, excluding the delivery cost. You will also be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
2. For any other reason, we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
b) If you are returning a Product to us, you are responsible for the safe delivery of the Product back to the address specified in our response to your returns request. We therefore recommend using a tracked, insured shipping method. Please refer to our Returns Policy for further details.
c) We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
7. Our liability
a) We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
b) Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
c) This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
(1) For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(2) Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
(3) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(4) For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
d) We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to:
(1) loss of income or revenue
(2) loss of business
(3) loss of profits or contracts
(4) loss of anticipated savings
(5) loss of data
(6) waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; provided that this clause 9.(d) shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that fall within the terms of clause 9.(a) or clause 9.(b) or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of categories (1) to (6) inclusive of this clause 9.(d).
8. Overseas customers
a) If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
b) Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
9. Written communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Aguri Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified above. Notice will be deemed to be received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, hat such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
11. Transfer of rights and obligations
a) The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
b) You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
c) We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
12. Events beyond the Parties reasonable control
a) We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
b) A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following.
(1) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
(2) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
(3) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
(4) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
(5) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
(6) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
c) Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our best endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
a) If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
b) A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
c) No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 12.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Entire agreement
a) These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
b) We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
c) Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
16. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
a) We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
b) You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
17. Lifetime map and speed trap database updates.
If you purchase an Aguri product including a free lifetime map and/or speed trap database update subscription (bundled together with certain GPS models), you will receive map and/or speed trap updates when and as such updates are made available by Aguri during the useful life of the compatible Aguri product or as long as Aguri receives map and/or speed trap database updates from their third party supplier and service providers, whichever is shorter. A product’s “useful life” means the period during which the product (a) has sufficient memory capacity and other required technical capabilities to utilize current map and/or speed trap database updates and (b) is capable of operating as intended without major repairs. A product will be deemed to be out of service and its useful life to be ended if no updates have been downloaded for such product for a period of 24 months or more. Unless otherwise stated, the updates you receive under this agreement will be updates to the same geographic area included with your Aguri product when originally purchased. Third party content and service providers may change. In some instances, your Aguri product might not have sufficient memory remaining for you to load an update to the map and/or speed trap database. If this is the case, and no other solution can be found, then Aguri may conclude that the “useful life” of your product has expired. Your free lifetime map and/or speed trap database subscription may not be transferred to another Aguri product and your free lifetime map and/or speed trap database subscription may not be transferred to another person unless specifically agreed by Aguri.
18. Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
To enable us to process your order, we require your name, billing address, phone number, email address and credit or debit card information. If we need to contact you, we will contact you by email or by phone. We will never share your details with any third parties, and any information you provide remains encrypted at all times.
www.aguriworld.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information we receive from you.
We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
When you place an order, we need to know your contact information and your credit or debit card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. However you have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for us to process your order.
We may use your personal information to contact you from time to time with special offers and new product information we think may be of interest to you.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial or any other reasons.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you knowingly and specifically give it to us. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by writing to us.
We use “cookies” on our website to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our website. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening if you do not want it do this. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
Unit 8 Guinness Road
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Please note that you should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Registered company details.
Registered company address: Aguri Limited, Alpha House, 4 Greek Street, Stockport, SK3 8AB. Company registration number 09406860.(Please do not send any correspondence to this address. Any correspondence should be sent to our trading address above)
- The promoter is: Aguri Limited whose registered office is Alpha House, 4 Greek Street, Stockport, Cheshire, United Kingdom, SK3 8AB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Aguri Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on our Aguri Facebook Page on 1st April 2022.
- Maximum two entries per person. Multiple entries from the same person on the same channel will be disqualified. A second entry can be granted by entering either on our Instagram page or Twitter page.
- Closing date for entry will be 6th April 2022 at 11:59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: follow us on Facebook, like the post on our Aguri Facebook page and tag a friend.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1.x Aguri T20V Cordless Hedge Trimmer with a rechargeable battery. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be announced on the Aguri Facebook page, and the winner will be notified directly via LinkedIn direct messenger within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Aguri’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered.
- The entrant must be following Aguri on Facebook in order to enter.
- Aguri shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.