Aguri sat navs come with hundreds of thousands of points of interest (POI) pre-installed for easy access, but it’s also possible to use Google Search to find a place or places you want to visit and then use our truck, motorhome and caravan navigation software to create a safe and friendly route to it.
Follow the instructions below to use Google Search to find a location and create a route.
1. Make sure you have software version 1.2.69 or over installed. For more information on how to update your device please visit our You Tube Channel, Aguri World by clicking here.
2. Connect your device to the internet. If you are at home or work you can simply connect to an internet-enabledWiFi source. If you are out and about you will need to pair your device to your Smartphone, iPhone or MiFi system. If you need any help with this, then again please visit our YouTube channel, Aguri World where you will find a handy tutorial video.
3. From the Main menu, please select Internet. If the Google Homepage doesn’t automatically open, type www.google.co.uk in the address field at the top of the screen to open Google manually.
4. Use Google search to to find the place that you want to visit. In most cases Google will show a list of places and their locations on the map. Next to the location on the list they will offer ‘Direction’s using Google maps, but instead of selecting this simply tap on the location address itself.
5. Next press the ‘Share’ button if it appears, or tap the three vertical dots that appear in the top right hand corner of the screen and select ‘Share page’.
6. A pop-up window will appear at the bottom of the screen. Select ‘Aguri Navigation’ which will launch the navi software and show your chosen location on the map. If the location is correct, tap the tick button at the top right hand corner and navigation will commence as normal.
Please note that Google search screens and the information they display can vary from search to search. As a result the process might be slightly different to that steps outlined above.
If you’ve got any questions, we’re happy to help. Please call 0330 102 5578 or use the Live Chat service that can be found on any page of this website.
Want to know more about Aguri satellite navigation systems?