Live Digital Traffic
How to tether your Smart Phone or iPhone using Bluetooth
Follow these instructions to pair or tether your Smart Phone or iPhone using Bluetooth.
- Power on your sat nav and update the navigation software to version 1.2.145 or higher.
- Go to settings on your Smart Phone and select Connections, then Mobile Hotspot and Tethering and switch Bluetooth tethering on.
- From the main menu on your sat nav, tap Settings, then Bluetooth and switch Bluetooth on and the name of your phone should appear in the list.
- Tap on the name of your phone and a message should pop up on the sat nav as well as on your phone asking if you would like to pair the two devices. Confirm that you do.
- On the sat nav, tap on the settings cog icon to the right of where the name of your phone appears on the screen.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen. Tap on the box indicating that you want to use your phone for Internet access and tap on OK to confirm.
- Once you have completed the pairing process, tap on the Home button (the circle or house shaped icon in the middle of the five icons at the base of the screen) to return to the main menu.
- Your sat nav will now be paired to your phone and Live Traffic ready to use.
Please note that the instructions above are based on a Samsung Galaxy S10. The names of some of the settings will vary from phone to phone, but the process should essentially be the same regardless of the type of phone you own. If you are unsure of the process, please refer to the instructions for your particular phone, in order to switch on Bluetooth tethering and pairing. You may need to switch Wi-Fi off whilst tethering depending on the make and model of your phone.
Click here to learn more about Aguri Motorhome & Caravan satellite navigation systems.
Click here to learn more about Aguri Truck satellite navigation systems.
Click here to learn more about Aguri Car satellite navigation systems.