Can I switch off the speed trap alerts on my Aguri sat nav?
It may be illegal to use your sat nav to detect speed traps in some countries, so we have made it possible to switch off the speed trap alerts on your sat nav if you prefer.
How do I switch off the speed trap alerts on my Aguri sat nav?
- Power on your sat nav and press ‘Navigate’ when you reach the main menu.
- Press the ‘Start’ button to proceed to the navigation map view.
- Tap the map to enter the navigation menu.
- Swipe the screen from right to left until you see the ‘Settings’ button. (Please note that the ‘Settings’ button may be in ‘DEVICE SETTINGS’ if your unit has software version 1.2.118 or below. Click here for instructions explaining how to update the software and mapping on your Aguri sat nav)
- Tap the ‘Settings’ button and swipe the screen slowly from bottom to top until you see ‘Speed trap alerts’ where you can switch them on and off.
If you have any questions or require further assistance please call 0330 102 5578.