Follow the instructions below to update the DVB-T2 Digital TV app on your AGR750 series sat nav.
- Go to the Software Updates area of this website and download and unzip the Aguri AGR750 series DVB-T2 Digital TV app.
- Remove the SD card from your sat nav, insert it in to your PC and transfer the unzipped file ‘app-sianoDVBT2-release_2.0.170.apk’ from your PC on to the SD card.
- Re-insert the SD card in to you sat nav and power it on.
- From the Main menu, tap ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Apps’ which should be located beneath ‘Storage’
- Locate the ‘Digital TV’ app in the list of ‘Downloaded’ apps and tap on it.
- Tap on ‘Uninstall’ and then return to the Main menu.
- From the main menu, tap on ‘Apps’, then ‘File Manager’ (swipe the screen from right to left as this may be on the second page) and then ‘SD card’
- From the list displayed, tap ‘app-sianoDVBT2-release_2.0.170.apk’ and then ‘Install’
- Once the app has finished installing, tap on ‘Open’
- The new, updated DVB-T2 Digital TV app is now ready to use.
Need help updating the Aguri AGR750 series DVB-T2 Digital App? Call 0330 102 5578 we a member of our technical help team will be happy to talk you through the process.
Learn more about Aguri Truck TX750
Learn more about Aguri Motorhome & Caravan RV750